Sunday, July 9, 2017

UNLOADING

Here is one more from the Nikon gear that is being sold. What I really learned from having this gear is that, for the most part, the Fuji mirrorless will cover most of the way I am shooting now. This shot was made at a focal length of 75mm (112mm in full frame) so I could have gotten this shot with the 85mm lens I still have.
This is another one that is under consideration for inclusion in the "Pairs" theme that is ongoing.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. Sorry for the delay in responding to your comment. Computer has been on the fritz lately.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting. Sorry for the delay in responding to your comment. Computer has been on the fritz lately.

    ReplyDelete