Friday, July 21, 2017

Rainy Weather

I have set aside the Nikon (trying to sell on ebay) and am considering selling the Fuji X-E1 body. All my Nikon and Fuji lenses have been sold and all I have to shoot with right now is the Fuji X100S and a Yashica Electro35 GS film rangefinder. I am considering maybe selling the X100S and shooting nothing but good old Kodak Tri-X film for the rest of my life. While I would probably occasionally develop the film myself, most of the time I would probably send it to Dewayne's Photo for developing and scanning. I still have my Nikon Coolscan 5000 that I could put back into service so that is another option.
But on to today's blog entry. This image is from a rainy day down on the square. Again, it is cropped quite a bit from the image I was able to get on the X100S. But the 16 megapixel sensor handles the cropping quite well in my opinion. I am still able to print 8-inch x 12-inch prints on my Epson R2400 and come away with something that works for me. They also translate quite well to prints for books that I have been assembling on blurb.com.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment