Saturday, July 22, 2017

Dispute not

For the past couple of weeks, I have been fiddling with trying to get my old Vista-driven PC to work on the internet. I wasn't able to get signed in to much of anything. After a few days at the local repair shop, I got it back but the antivirus I had been using (AVG) seemed to be the problem. The tech installed a different AV but I could not get it to work at home either. So I took all antivirus s/w off and the computer seemed to work much better. Only problem was I was left without some protection from hackers. After some discussion, the wife and I decided to get new desktops for internet connectivity and use the old machines for her writing and my photography.
Well I now have the new machine up and running (w/Windows 10), installed my antivirus s/w, and things seem to be percolating along. I added a 2-port switch that allows me to have only one keyboard, mouse and display and I picked up the new desktops on sale for $100 off retail.
But I now have to switch between machines to do my blog since I don't trust being without an aintivrus on the old PC. So, for a while, I am going to post from a book I produced on blurb.com a couple of years ago. It is called "FACES" and each image in the book has a quote I found that seems to create a story with that particular image. This first photo is from when I was covering a Florida state representative at a townhall meeting. This woman was very animated when posing her question and the quote I found is from William Shakespeare's "Richard III".

"Dispute not with her; she is lunatic."


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment