Monday, June 5, 2017

Grand Turk Reflection

From a recent cruise to the Caribbean. I took only my X100S which forced me to try and see (photo-wise) with a 35mm point of view. It was an interesting endeavour for me after almost 4 decades with zooms. Now I am trying (in my old age) to just carry one camera and one focal length and focus on seeing subject matter differently.
This photo happened as we were sitting at a local bar & grill called Jack's Shack in Grand Turk. I noticed the servers being reflected in the glass table top and thought it might make an interesting image. This one stands out from the rest because I was able to capture two people in the shot. I did no cropping of this image but was lucky enough to pay attention how everything was playing together. Even the slight cutting of the head of the man on the right is the same at the top and bottom of the image.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment