Thursday, May 25, 2017

Street poetry in Old San Juan

From a recent stop in San Juan, PR. For the first time in almost 40 years, I took a vacation with only ONE CAMERA and that was my diminutive Fuji X100S. It was a real challenge to try to "see" at only one focal length. Did not get much worth showing here but there are a few that I will be posting over the next week or so.

I captured this image while on a food walking tour in Old San Juan. I do not usually shoot much in the way of tourist-type images and this one is no exception. During my review process of the images from the trip, I only glanced at shots of buildings, monuments, etc. as they did not really interest me even though I did hit the shutter button. I guess I have always been a people watcher and need someone in my images to catch my eye usually. This one is a little different in that the people in the image were the tour group I was with but the wall poetry is what I wanted to focus on.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment