Thursday, April 20, 2017

Handtrucks-in-waiting

Another for the "Pairs" theme on the town square. Deliveries as noted earlier occur as eateries are preparing to open, usually around 9:30 to 10 AM. I had just arrived on the square this morning and saw the pair of handtrucks waiting to be loaded. In keeping with trying to find normal activity that goes unnoticed, I thought this was perfect. I took the shot with my X100S as I wanted to show a lot of the surroundings. Then I took a few with my X-E1 and Nikkor 1,8/85mm lens. In the end, the Nikkor image was too tight and the X100S was too loose. So I cropped the X100S image for the effect I thought worked best.


I also used Adobe Camera Raw to darken the shadows a little and brighten the highlights a little to give a stronger contrast to the image. For me, it works well.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

1 comment: