Tuesday, March 7, 2017

In your face!

Just looking thrugh some archived files for something to post and happened on this shot of a little girl blowing water (I think) in her dad's face. I love his expression as he takes it all in stride. This was at a festival called Flutterby that was a great place to shoot this kind of image. I had left the weekly newspaper three years earlier so this image was never published. It was shot with a Nikon D2H and Nikkor 1,8/85mm lens. I was making a shift to prime lenses to lighten the load since I had come to the conclusion I was never work as a news photographer again - partly because there were so few jobs around and partly because my age put me at a disadvantage. Nobody was going to hire a 60-something year old shooter when they could get a young buck fresh out of school.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

1 comment: