Friday, March 31, 2017

Half empty or half full?

The old cliche of "is your glass half empty or half full" came to mind when I brought this image up on the monitor. I had notice the woman on the left had spotted me and seemed to be pleased with having her photo taken by me. But I was watching a person in the background that I wanted to get as much behind the light pole as possible. As a result, I did not notice the expression of the woman on the right. But the old cliche seems to apply quite well here.
The image was taken with a Fuji X-E1 and Nikkor 1,8/85mm AFD lens. I would love to replace the Nikkor with the Fuji 2,0/90mm for autofocus but that lens is just out of what I want to pay. I think this one is an excellent choice for the "Pairs" theme I have been working on for the last three years on the square.



As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment