Sunday, December 11, 2016

Backstage

Decided to look through a few past photos to see if anything I have kept catches my eye. I happened on this shot from 2011 of the Northwest Florida Ballet's performance in Rosemary Beach, something the company has been doing for years along County Road 30A. This image caught my eye for several reasons.
I wonder what the two girls at the tree at doing. I don't remember but that is where the focus point is and was probably what got me to hit the shutter. But as I look at the image today, shot with a Nikon D2H and a 1,8/35mm DX Nikkor lens, I also pick up on the girl in the backgound that has spotted me, the group of three on the ground and the posture of the girl on the left side adjusting her hair as she moves through the frame. All of these elements along with the off-balance composition play together well in my eyes. I will probably print this image for my own gratification.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment