Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Eyeballin'

Another from the scanning effort. Shot with a Yashica Electro35 GS, Tri-X film, Adorama developer and scanned with a Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED.
I really like the Yashica for several reasons. I love the fact it is an antique that just keeps working. The 1,7/45mm lens is quite good. And the fact that my dad had kept it in a full camera case, it was and is in pristine condition. The case is beat up but the finish on the camera is like it was bought new yesterday.
When I first got the camera after my dad passed, I took it to my local repair shop to have the light seals replaced. I asked him if the camera was worth putting any money in repairs and he gave me the praises about the lens. Later I also discovered info about the stepless leaf shutter and the camera's ability to flash synch at all speeds.
That said, here is the shot for today.


I like how the painting seems to be "eyeballin" the woman.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment