Saturday, October 22, 2016

Balloon head

This post marks a full year (365) of entries into the blog. Another Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED scan of Tri-X film shot using a Yashica Electro35 GS. I have really enjoyed scanning what I was able to capture with this little camera. My dad bought it in England when he and my mom were visiting my sister who was there with her Air Force husband. I got it when my dad passed away as I was the only photographer among my siblings. I had the seals replaced but the POD (pad of death) problem has yet to happen.
What initially caught my eye for this shot was the three teens perched on the sidewalk but it is the balloon obscuring the man's head that prompted the title.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment