Monday, October 31, 2016

Just looking

Well, after five years of good and faithful service, my old video card died over the weekend. That is why things got quiet on the blog for a few days. I have reverted back to the motherboard graphics and am not sure if I will replace the graphics card or not. Since I am no longer working for pay and I do not go any gaming, even spending $50 USD does not make a lot of sense to me.
But, anyway, here is the latest posting from a review of pics from this year. This one is another possible for the "Pairs" theme. The image was captured with a Yashica Electro35 GS on Tri-X film developed with Adorama film developer which is similar to Kodak D-76. Sadly, the painting has been removed with the building of a covered walkway between this building (the Carrollton Arts Center) and a recently constructed hotel.



As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Obviously I haven't checked to see if anyone has commented on one of my blog images (most don't) so I apologize for missing your comment until today!

      Delete