Tuesday, July 19, 2016

New website

After toying around redesigning my old website, I did finally decide to get a new web host. Got a great deal with GoDaddy for $60/year for 3 years. I was just going to do a year but when they offered the sale price for 3 years I took it. If anyone gets a chance to take a look, please let me know what you think. I tried to keep the site very simple. It was a toss-up between doing nothing but slideshows or having the viewer scroll down a page. In the end, I thought being able to scroll down and stop at an image that caught one's eye would be the better option. It also makes the site easy to update for projects that are ongoing. I just add an image in at the top of the page, add the new html page and jpeg image and I am done.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment