Friday, July 22, 2016

Legs!

Another possible for the "Pairs" project that I picked up this week. This one is different from most as I did a fairly severe crop to get this image. That is one of the advantages of the higher megapixels on the Fuji cameras I am now using. I no longer have any real long lenses like a 300mm or 80-200mm zoom to reach out and get the crop I want when an image catches my eye. The full image that this comes from actually has four people in the crosswalk but it was the similarity in dress between these two women that caught my eye. This photo was captured with a Fuji X-E1 and Nikkor 1,8/85mm AFD lens. I then cropped in Adobe CS6 and converted using Silver Efex Pro.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment