Thursday, July 21, 2016

Just looking

Was at Adamson Square yesterday while my wife was at a writers' club meeting. Productive day overall I think as I came away with three possible images for my "Pairs on the Square" project. This particular image struck my fancy as it seems to be a frame within a frame type of image. I spotted this couple as I arrived in the square and they happen to stop at a free book exchange kiosk. After grabbing an initial shot, the young man leaned down and, as you see, his face could be seen through the glass door. It seem to kinda create a second image within the initial framing. I did a slight crop and conversion (Silver Efex Pro). The image was shot with a Fuji X-E1 and Nikkor 1,8/85mm AFD lens.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment