Friday, June 3, 2016

On break

This is another image from last year's cruise to the Bahamas. This one is of a worker on break checking out something on his tablet. Did not get his name or what he was looking at or offer to send him a copy of the photo. This is something I hope to rectify from this point.
When I was a working news photographer for a small weekly, getting the necessary information for a caption was mandatory. No info then the image was useless. I plan on carrying my business cards and offering to send a copy of the photo is the subject will just email me. I have thought about getting a small printer (David duChemin talks about a Fuji that runs on batteries that he sometimes uses) but, for me, that just adds bulk and costs. Most people I encounter have an email that I can send it a copy to so that is the best option for me.
I just have to get back in the routine of approaching people that I catch unawares and making the offer. After that it is up to them.


I think this one may make a nice addition to my "Always Connected" theme that I am working on.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment