Thursday, June 2, 2016

I wonder.......

While doing a review of last year's images to see what might peak my interest, I found this shot from a cruise to Nassau last year. In the last few months I have strayed from my usual 'no cropping' stance that I used quite literally when working at a newspaper to trying to see how best to present an image using cropping. I found this image cropped into a slightly panoramic cut drove the eye more to the three people in the image. I like that the two woman are both walking out of the frame but it is the positioning of the guy in the middle that really grabs my eye. I wonder what he is thinking and where exactly he is looking. Does he have his eye on the policewoman or is he looking beyond? Does he have a nefarious intent such as being a lookout for an accomplice committing a crime? Is he tapping on the column in rhythm to the music he is listening to? Or does he just think she is a pretty woman he would like to meet, in or out of uniform?
Questions that I never got an answer to.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment