Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pairs

Another image I am considering for my "Pairs on the Square" series. Even though I call it "Pairs" sometimes the images contain only one live person with the other "person" being a statue, painting, etc. Sometimes there are three people but only two seem connected through poses or some other interaction. And, occasionally, I will have four people in an image. The four-people images have happened seldom since I started the series three years ago but I am continuing to look. My hope with this series is to eventually have a local exhibit somewhere but I do not feel I have enough images so far to chose from.
So I will continue to search the local town square for possible additions to the series.


In the meantime, this one is just barely hanging on.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment