Friday, May 13, 2016

Intimidating...

This is another from my outing this week in the town square and a possible entry into the "Pairs" series. I could see this one and the one posted before this working well on opposites pages in a book - two people either side having a similarity with a person in between. What makes me want to put these two together is they both have a third person in the image but one image has a person in the foreground while the other has a third in the background.
This is how I approach editing images that I plan on using in a book or exhibition. I like to have images that in some way complement each other.
Of course, sometimes, I am the only one that sees the reason why.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment