Monday, April 4, 2016

Sleepers

The last time I traveled to England (2006) was the first time my wife and I traveled there in springtime. I ran across a group of students who were spending the day in London and were gathered in Leicester Square. They seemed to be quite tired from all their sightseeing.
This was shot with a Nikon D2H and Nikkor 3,5-5,6/18.200mm superzoom. While the lens never got stellar reviews I found it suited my purposes quite well by allowing me to crop to the framing I wanted.


While the D2H is only a 4.2MP APS-C camera, I have found it to be quite up to the tasks I used it for both professionally and personally. I have even considered selling my Fuji gear and going back to a D2H and an original 18-200mm lens. I have had images from that setup used on billboards without a problem.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment