Sunday, February 14, 2016

Leaving San Juan

Taken in 2014 with a Fuji X100S as the Carnival Liberty left San Juan. My wife and I usually get an aft-facing cabin for our cruises which gives us a unique view that not many people pay attention to. They always want to see where we are going rather than where we have been.
I do miss the capabilities of my Nikons and the variety of lenses I once had and I am still, after three years, trying to get used to having just a few primes rather the zooms I used for over 35 years. Will I ever get used to just primes? I don't know but I am not a person that constantly changes equipment often. Since I am no longer working professionally as a news shooter, I am trying to shoot more like the early documentary photographers whose work I have always admired.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment