Sunday, November 15, 2015

From the archives

I had run across a box full of prints from over the years recently. Initially, it seemed I was missing quite a few negatives. After going through the prints and scanning a number of the prints, I decided to go back through them and this time check out what negatives were available. The prints were scanned on a Brother laser printer and I was very unhappy with the scans. After scanning a few of the negatives with my Nikon Super Coolscan ED, I am much happier. I have been working on a book of images of my wife and found a number of negatives from our first ocean cruise back in 1980.
So I thought I would post some.


I am still amazed after all these years that this lovely woman was willing to marry me. And, after 47 years, it seems like she is going to stick around.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment