Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Opposites

For the last year or two, I have been working on creating books using Blurb.com. I have had a few printed but more that I have just had done as PDF files. In my latest creation titled "Pairs on the Square", I ran across this image shot in 2013 shortly after receiving my Fuji X100S. I was at the local coffeeshop on the town square and saw what I believe were college students from the local university.
I was still in throes of trying to photographically "see" using just a single prime lens (approximately 35mm in full frame terms on the X100S). To say I was having some difficulties would be an understatement. Having used wideangle and telephoto zooms for work for 35 years seeing in just a moderate wideangle format has been a challenge.
But this shot gave me some hope that all was not lost. I still have a tendency (after over 2 years of shooting with the X100S) to see images that I would have taken with my SLR/DSLR cameras but either too far or too close to get with the X100S. But sometimes things fall into place as with this image.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment