Sunday, June 21, 2015

A reason to remember Father's Day

This image goes back to the 1980's when I was living in California. The family had gone on a camping weekend at Montano de Oro state park and I got this shot of my kids at a waterfall. Just kids being kids without a care in the world even though we were in the "land of fruits and nuts" [as people used to say about California before "political correctness" came into being]. This was also the time I was very involved with the youth sports programs that my kinds were involved with. Lots of good memories of those days.

This was in my Olympus days and was shot with an OM-2S and Tokina 28-70mm zoom [if my memory is correct]. Originally shot on Kodachrome64, I converted it to monochrome []just because I can!].


Additionally, I thought I would post a few images of dads with their kids that I have been fortunate to capture over the years. To all the fathers who I was able to catch being "dads" (any man can be a father but only a few can be a "dad"), thank you for letting me intrude on your time with your children. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!!!

















As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment