Sunday, March 1, 2015

Just for charity

For the past several months I have been working on a new edition of the "Sweet Sixteen" photobook that I hoped to talk the Seabreeze Jazz Festival organizers into auctioning off at the 2015 event for the charity Music in the Schools. I recently finished the book and this past week got the organizers' buy-in. The book is on order but is not for sale as this is designed to be a one-of-a-kind for an interested fan. My goal is to have as many of the musicians as possible autograph their individual photo pages to add to the uniqueness of this book. Below is the new cover solely for this edition.


Since there are people at the festival every year that recognize me and spend several thousand dollars to be up close and personal to the stage, I am hoping they are willing to open their pocketbooks for the charity. If you would like to see the entire book, go to http://blur.by/1CeB4di.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment