Thursday, March 12, 2015

Juliette, GA, USA

Made a road trip this past weekend and I kinda like this shot. It is much different than what I usually post. I usually dump images like this. Now I am trying [still!] to redefine my photographic self from years of trying to be a photojournalist.
The nice thing is I did get to fulfill that dream of being a pj when I worked for a little weekly newspaper in northwest Florida. But that was with totally different gear than I have today and a TOTALLY different mindset.


For those not in the know, Juliette, GA, is where the Whistle Stop Cafe is. The cafe was a prominent feature in the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes". Since this was the first Saturday in a while that was nice, the cafe was doing good business and we had a wait of about 30 minutes. Usually assortment of families, bikers (motorcycle types), and "normal" folks.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment