Monday, March 2, 2015

Conversation

Digging through some old files and noticed this one. My wife and I were on a house hunting trip traveling from Washington, DC, to Los Angeles, CA, in 1981. I had redeemed some frequent flyer miles and we were both flying first class on a direct flight. I had noticed a prominent politician get on and this guy was one of his aides. The politician? None other than Ted Kennedy. I tried to get a shot of him as he left the plane in LA but he was just a blur as he hustled through the gateway.






But I did get this shot of his aide talking with him during the flight. Shot on Tri-X at ASA400 with a Olympus OM-2S. Not sure what the lens was.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment