Monday, January 12, 2015

Life on the banks

As I started to work on images from this past weekend, I happened on this shot that caught my eye and seems, to me anyway, resoundingly echo the title of this blog. I grabbed it at a birthday party for two of my grandchildren (my son's youngest kids).
What caught my eye was the interaction from the teenager and adult but also the guy (my son) at the grill in the background. Some would say it is just a snapshot but, for me, it shows something I have been striving for since I began trying to have something with more substance in my images. An image like this would have never been published in the little weekly I supported for 10 years. BUT the image draws me in and makes me wonder what was going on here between the two.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment