Sunday, January 11, 2015

Don't take my picture!!!

"Did you get my good side?"
Teenagers, especially of the female variety, will ask that exact question as they duck and cover. In this shot, from the first art exhibition by one of my granddaughters yesterday, I was treated to a little of everything. My granddaughter (my daughter's youngest daughter on the far left holding my X100S) is laughing about a shot she just took while one of her friends looks and smiles directly into the camera (my X-E1 w/35mm XF), another strikes a pose, and one tries to "duck and cover".


 I have a bunch to edit and get to her from the show yesterday but it will take a few days. I will use several over the next week for blog posts. STAY TUNED!!!
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting...

No comments:

Post a Comment