Monday, September 8, 2014

Wondering....

I was looking through some old photos as I try to see what, if any, images would be usable for my "In Passing" project. I came across this one from one of several trips to London. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing is really in sharp focus. I was trying to get the moving train but had hoped to get the woman without motion. I sadly realized (after taking a few shots, of course) that I had my ISO set to 200 so I ended up with a shutter speed of 1/5 sec. Needless to say, the woman is moving as well as the train. I was upset I had missed what I saw as a great opportunity.
But, as I look at the image today, I see the woman's left leg is in motion and she appears to have only one leg. Suddenly, for me, the image works and may make the final edit for my project.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting....

No comments:

Post a Comment