Monday, August 4, 2014

Unforgettable

Most photographers can recall with some certainty images that  they have taken during their lifetimes. This is such an image.
I took it on the second photo trip my wife and I took to the United Kingdom. We were in Edinburgh on Princes Street down from the Scott Monument. (See what I mean about recalling images?) I was using a Nikon D2H body with a Tokina 24-200mm superzoom shooting a street performer that had drawn a crowd. My goal was to get a shot of him and the crowd. The street performer started playing to the camera when, all of the sudden, this other guy started shouting at me about something. I have a tendency not to listen when I am shooting so I do not remember what he was on about but he was obviously ticked off about something the government was (or was not) doing.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment