Monday, July 14, 2014

What does this image say to you?

I have been going through the last umpteen years of images and pulling together some new galleries. As I was doing that, I thought that now would be a good time to start something on the local town square I have been photographing and starting to pull together some images. I happened on this shot and it struck me differently than is did when I first uploaded it. This time I tried to "read" the image and see what it might be telling me.
For me, this frozen moment in time, seems almost adversarial. The woman's posture seems to be trying to put some space between her the and man who has approached her. He seems very relaxed and not trying to invade her "space" or make her feel uncomfortable. I did not really noticed this when I took the shot. There really is something to the idea that waiting a little while before deleting any image.


Wondering what your thoughts are about this shot.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment