Saturday, July 26, 2014

Time off

This is a shot of a very young granddaughter taken around Christmas of 2002. She has grown to a teenager trying to find her way and pushing her parents to their limits on occasion. Shot with a Nikon F100, not sure which lens (probably the Nikkor 18-35mm) on Tri-X @ ASA400. Developed in D-76 1:1.





I have decided I need a break from flickr so I am taking from now through the end of August off from posting or even looking at anything on the site. I just seemed to have reached a point of overload with the images here and need to take some time off and focus on my own direction. To those who have commented on my images, I would like to say thank you. I will probably be back but who knows what the future holds. I will continue to post to my blog on occasion but want to do some prints of images that I really like and want to make sure my family has after I am gone.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment