Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pedalin'

Back in the good times. Recession had not started yet. I was still gainfully employed at a small weekly newspaper. Really enjoyed working for that paper. Having carte blanc access to events of all types from the Seabreeze Jazz Festival to high school sports.

As the only staff photographer, I got to shoot everything from features to advertising and no one cared how much overtime I worked. Really was a lot of fun. Shame my luck had to run out.

This is just a shot of a vacationer who, like most, was unable to disconnect from home and just enjoy being at the beach.


I haven't looked at this image in quite a while and am not sure why I kept it but I love the sharpness and the texture of the pavement.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment