Sunday, April 20, 2014

Teenagers - in a world of their own

One of the things I enjoyed about shooting for a small local paper was locals began to recognize me after a while. It was fun shooting kids almost as toddlers and later grabbing images of them as they grew up.
I was shooting a local high school's homecoming and these two young ladies knew I was with the local paper. Both were sophomores (around 16 years old) but the difference between them could not be more obvious.
And the young man behind them trying to see what the girls were seeing (i.e., me with a 2,8/300mm lens) really completed the picture for me. One of the girls trying for the sultry look while the other just enjoying the attention.
Teenagers never change.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment