Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Subjecting family to our obsession

We photographers sometimes drive our families crazy with our obsession with this visual art. I am as bad as anyone else. But it seems my grandkids are starting to get used to it.
My son's children spent a few days with my wife and I during their spring break this week.
So, Like any good grandparent, I broke out the cameras.


My son's oldest daughter


My son's youngest daughter


and his son. He was the toughest. A 7-year-old perpetual motion machine.....
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

2 comments:

  1. Great depth of field (or lack of) in the first picture, Richard. A great picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David. I really like the Fuji 1,4/35mm. Nice contrast, good resolution from the lens.

      Delete