Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Don't Forget

Looking through some old images trying to see what I photographed that was not really suitable for newspaper publication but I kept the image anyway.
This is one of those images. It doesn't really lend itself to being a standalone piece of filler art for the paper because there is nothing that really provides the 5 "W"s but I like the image. The image you see has been through no cropping. It was just what I saw in the viewfinder. I like that the person on the left is not fully seen and that the person behind the little boy is not recognizable. But the boy's fixed gaze on something made me wonder what he was seeing. I don't remember if I tried to figure out what he was seeing but this is my image of the day.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment