Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bringing down the house!

I must preface this entry with the fact I am working from a laptop and do not have all the bells & whistles of my desktop so the quality may not be the best.
That being said, here is a shot of saxophonist Eric Darius as he finished his performance last night. His performance was extremely high energy and he had the crowd on their feet for most of his show!


I am shooting the festival mostly in aperture preferred mode and the Fuji cameras are performing quite well. The other change for me is I am shooting with manual focus and am finding the focusing peaking quite adequate even though I am shooting mostly wide open or close to it. This shot was with the Fuji X-E1 and a Nikkor 1,8/85mm at f2.0.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment