Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Still alive!

I have been a little remiss in posting but I do have an excuse. I have been busy working on two books that I am considering doing as print-on-demand (such as blurb.com) or presenting to a publisher to see if there is any interest.

But I needed a break as my eyes are beginning to cross looking at the computer screen 10-12 hours a day trying to figure out image size, page layouts, etc., so I thought I would post something on the blog.
This is from our excursion to Apalachicola last year in which I was (and still am) learning the possibilities with the new Fuji cameras I picked up last year. Just a shot of a local having dinner at a locals' bar in town. Upstairs there is a restaurant that mostly attracts tourists but the bar downstairs is the place to be. There is a vibe in this place that one can't feel in a lot of the dining establishments that are trying to attract the visitor to the area. We always try to find a locals place and mingle/meet with the locals. It is really the only way to get the personality of a place.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment