Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Simple images make my day

Sometimes I just like to hit the shutter button. The image I get on those occasions (like most of my photography these days) means little to nothing to anyone but me. And that is fine. For the first 20 years of my photography, I did things as a sideline like most people. I bought cameras and lenses to be able to shoot the things I wanted to shoot. Occasionally I would do a wedding or a senior portrait but my main shooting was family.
Then after a decade as a "professional" , the economy caught up with me and five years after leaving the newspaper biz, I am back to shooting mostly for pleasure.
And that is all this image is about. It was captured at the Carnival Cruise Lines compound on Isla Roatan, Honduras. Just a shot of people enjoying their vacation.
Sometimes a simple photo can bring enough enjoyment to keep shooting.



As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment