Sunday, March 9, 2014

Multi-tasking

While the title is self-evident (rolling a cigar while talking on the phone), I feel this image fails overall. It was shot with a Fuji X-E1 and a Nikkor 85mm/1,8 lens. The lens was set around f2.8 - f4 and that is where I think I erred. A smaller aperture of f5.6-f8 would, of course, given more depth of field and shown the cigars in the background in better detail. For me, the wide open aperture just doesn't deliver what I was hoping to achieve. Just sloppy work on my part.
I really need to slow down and pay more attention as I shoot. I am slowing learning how to adapt my desires and wants to the new camera gear. It is a learning process that will last me a while.....


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment