Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow in Georgia

When my wife and I moved to Florida in 1998, I left my trusty snow shovel at the house we sold for the new owners. Having moved back to Georgia in 2012, I now wish I had kept that shovel. While we are not expected to get a lot of snow, what we are getting has us homebound until probably the weekend and the temperatures warm up enough to melt the 1"-2" accumulation we are expected to get. It has probably been 20 years or more since I drove in these conditions.
I did step outside a little while ago to take a few shots. I don't really have the shoes (just a pair of sneakers) and the coat, hat, gloves I have are not really much so I did not go far. But I did grab this shot of a birdhouse in one of the trees with the X100S.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment