Sunday, January 5, 2014

Summer, where fore art thou?

As a polar express bears down on Georgia, I thought I would look for a warm photo to make me feel better and so I know there is hope for springtime to start showing up in just a couple of months.
This was taken in September 2013 with my then-new-to-me Fuji X-E1 with the Fuji 1,4/35mm. It is downtown on the square in Carrollton, GA, where there are plenty of outdoor seating at the local restaurants. Looking forward to being able to enjoy a few meals this spring, summer, & fall!
 

In the meantime, I will make use of the slack period to finish selecting images for the Seabreeze Jazz Festival photobook. Still have a couple of years to go through yet but at least I am making progress.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment