Monday, January 27, 2014

Something different

Decided I would post something a little different for me. Usually I post an image that has people in it but this time there are none. This image was shot back in October 2012 while my wife and I were celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary in Apalachicola, Florida. It is a small Florida Gulf coast town that is a great place to recharge one's batteries and just enjoy life. We were roaming around and stopped at a little garden shop in town to look around. It was shortly after noon and the sun was throwing some pretty hard shadows. I was amazed at how well the Fuji X-E1 handle the dynamic range of the image allowing for details in both highlights and shadows.


The one feature that the X100S that I wish the X-E1 had is the electronic ND filter. Instead I had to buy a 3-stop filter for the Fuji 35mm and Nikkor 85mm lenses that I use with the X-E1. Oh, and yes, I know the image is tilted....
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment