Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The beauty of youth

I have always loved this shot. The young lady (whose name escapes me) was a sophomore at a local high school dressed up for a football homecoming game. I was there for the game and was getting some sideline shots before the kickoff.
I had my 2,8/300mm lens on one body in preparation for the game but saw some kids at the other end of the field. This young lady spotted me as I was surveying the crowd and I could not pass up the shot.
I love the light here but, more importantly, I love her smile and the sparkle in her eyes.


Just as I started to squeeze the shutter, the wind picked up a little lifting her hair and really adding to the overall effect.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment