Friday, December 27, 2013

Nice try but what do ya think?

Sorry for being offline since my last post but sickness (sinusitis and pink eye!) sidelined me for almost a week and a half! Finally saw the doctor yesterday, got a steroid shot, added several meds for the next week or so, and am finally on the mend after trying over-the-counter meds to treat a cold!
Feeling a little better, I thought I would try and post something between the coughing spells and get y'all's thoughts.
I took this shot (an attempt at street photography) in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. I like the positioning of the people elements that seem to lead the eye around the image. I have always loved diagonal compositions as I thing they favor adding action to a image and get the eye to roam from spot to spot to take in the whole image rather than just focusing on a single element.


Probably could have used a higher shutter speed to freeze the motion of the guy just entering the image from the left but this is what I got.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment