Friday, November 22, 2013

Can I handle a single focal length, part 2

Here we go with part 2 to my seeing dilemma.
As I said in part 1, I have a particular idea of how images should look coming from a 35mm lens. In most cases, the images are not something I would normally take, or so I thought before I started looking through my archives.
Today's image is one that goes along with yesterday's style with one change. In this image there is a prominent focus for the viewer. Shot a week earlier than yesterday's image, I wanted the viewer to see the "MIND YOUR HEAD" at the entrance to a business in Moreton-in-Marsh, England. But where yesterday's shot had nothing in close inviting the viewer to look at the entire image, this one tries to drive the viewer to that sign.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment