Friday, November 29, 2013

Art Lover and Shrimp Lover

Still trying with the new equipment. Still not sure if I prefer the 35mm FOV of the X100S over the 52mm FOV of the X-E1 with the XF 1,4/35mm lens. For the subject matter I generally shoot, the image quality between the two cameras is equal and contains enough resolution and detail for doing prints.
This image was shot with the X100S at a local art show. We had stopped to look at a friend's artwork when I got this shot of another patron.


The next shot was from the X-E1/35mm combo at a local market as this worker was setting the display of shrimp.


Both were shot at the lens's wide open aperture (f2.0 on the X100S and f1.4 on the X-E1). I am probably going to have to keep both cameras to satisfy my needs on any particular day.
As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment