Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Joys of Summer

From the 2001 archives.

I was out searching for some feature art for the Walton Sun front page when I happened on this youngster playing in a shower at Ed Walline Park. The close up shots were ok but didn't really sing to me. The action needed something else.
So, I sat and waited. About five minutes later, this woman came walking down the boardwalk from the beach. As I zoomed out to capture her as well, I was able to capture the clouds behind her. All in all, I thought this made for a more interesting image. The clouds seemed to add some depth to the shot.
While originally shot on color film, the conversion to black&white is very effective to me.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment