Thursday, October 10, 2013

So, how are you doing?

The title of this post came to mind when I was looking through the viewfinder back in 2002. I was covering a pet carnival for the newspaper and caught this guy talking with his dog. You notice I said "WITH" his dog. He really seem to be carrying on a conversation and the dog seemed to listening.
The other thing I like about this image is the composition. The diagonal lines created by the gentleman's arm and the back of the dog helps drive the eye up to their heads which is the point of interest that I wanted to drive the viewer to. I don't remember his name or his dog's but I have always liked this shot. It ran with a couple of other images of the pet festival the next week. Sometimes images are just fun.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment